skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Love is the beauty of the soul ♥
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
But don't walk in my life and bring me memories then walk straight out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woman.
The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.
Nuffnang
what bitches do,
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
breakaways
Amanda Keh @tumblr
Huili @bs
Jeanice Ong @wp
Jiabao @bs
Mervyn @bs
Nat Lim @lj
Samantha Ng Jun @bs
Shalane Yip @lj
Shirley @bs
Travis Huang @lj
Zoey Tiong @bs
Zoey Tiong @os
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(125)
►
August
(15)
▼
July
(21)
I AM GOING TO GET A CANON EOS REBEL T2i (EOS D550...
Conversation.
Your knife, my back. My gun, your head.
It feels like crap.
I just want to spend my day watching you.
Someone who thinks i'm pretty even without my make...
for you,
But don't walk in my life and bring me memories th...
I miss you so.Will i get to see you again?xoxo, Jo...
SOMEDAY I'M GOING TO TRAVEL ALL AROUND THE WORLD.A...
THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT YOU.
Sometime's wrong.What.I don't know.
Val suggested me to blog about myself so that othe...
Truth about girls; it doesn't matter who dumped wh...
Jo, you know what you should do rightttttt?WORK.Pa...
If you are trapped between your feelings and what ...
IDEAL GIRLFRIEND.
The only people you need in your life are the ones...
Germany vs ArgentinaHUAT TONIGHT OKAYYYYYYYY <3"Be...
Smartass. You're good.
My forever number one.
►
June
(23)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(34)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment