skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Love is the beauty of the soul ♥
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I'm sorry for EVERYTHING
Maybe we weren't meant for each other right from the start.
I don't know. I love you still ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woman.
The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.
Nuffnang
what bitches do,
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
breakaways
Amanda Keh @tumblr
Huili @bs
Jeanice Ong @wp
Jiabao @bs
Mervyn @bs
Nat Lim @lj
Samantha Ng Jun @bs
Shalane Yip @lj
Shirley @bs
Travis Huang @lj
Zoey Tiong @bs
Zoey Tiong @os
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(125)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(21)
▼
June
(23)
Beauty.
Hates.
I feel like crap. Ok this is not good.
The time I kill is killing me.
I feeeeeeeeeel like puking.Mhmm, but Jo be good, t...
JEALOUSY KILLS.I REALLY WANNA TRAVEL.):
You.
WHATEVER.I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE.FUCK YOUR LIFE.
Boss's pretty baby soft toy likes me :DAnd i love ...
Need a break.Can't wait.Tioman Island is si bei ma...
I FOUND TWO JOBS.As a Personal Asst. Work from hom...
Kite flying plan failed again.Sg's weather is so u...
Don't put words in my mouth.Who the fuck took you ...
The fucking preview is tonight.TONIGHT.“Fight for ...
I dreamt of you again.This time you held my hands.
Killers.
Dear ____,I cannot put in words how I feel about y...
I hate the feeling of not feeling good enough for ...
END OF YEAR TAIWAN, OKAY?END OF YEAR TAIWAN, OKAY?...
POOLT.G.I.FRIDAYSEX AND THE CITY 2HOMEPLAZA SINGFL...
YOU SUCK SERIOUSLY.GO FUCK YOURSELF.I DARE YOU TO ...
'm definitely lying if i say i'm not even a little...
I'm sorry for EVERYTHINGMaybe we weren't meant for...
►
May
(15)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
►
2009
(34)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment