skip to main | skip to sidebar

Love is the beauty of the soul ♥

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Glamorous moment.

In love with this.
Look like a ugly duckling.



Posted by Th bitch is back at 8:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Woman.

The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.

Nuffnang

what bitches do,


ShoutMix chat widget

breakaways

  • Amanda Keh @tumblr
  • Huili @bs
  • Jeanice Ong @wp
  • Jiabao @bs
  • Mervyn @bs
  • Nat Lim @lj
  • Samantha Ng Jun @bs
  • Shalane Yip @lj
  • Shirley @bs
  • Travis Huang @lj
  • Zoey Tiong @bs
  • Zoey Tiong @os

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (125)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ▼  May (15)
      • Home the whole fucking day.Haven't been eating the...
      • I beg you.
      • Glamorous moment.
      • things that make me smile.
      • Dancing with heels kills me. I swear.Am so not loo...
      • Again. Dreams are better than reality.I dreamt tha...
      • A waste trip.
      • 'll tell you what i need.
      • You.
      • Life's unfair.That's why i hate it.
      • HAPPY 3RD BABY. I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS 1KG OF PICNI...
      • Decided, not.
      • Life.
      • My girlfriend is crazy. She thinks that imma pig.<...
      • I love my cb face girlfriend.
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)