skip to main | skip to sidebar

Love is the beauty of the soul ♥

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CHALET!
Posted by Th bitch is back at 3:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Woman.

The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.

Nuffnang

what bitches do,


ShoutMix chat widget

breakaways

  • Amanda Keh @tumblr
  • Huili @bs
  • Jeanice Ong @wp
  • Jiabao @bs
  • Mervyn @bs
  • Nat Lim @lj
  • Samantha Ng Jun @bs
  • Shalane Yip @lj
  • Shirley @bs
  • Travis Huang @lj
  • Zoey Tiong @bs
  • Zoey Tiong @os

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (125)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (23)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ▼  April (12)
      • BKK
      • I CAN'T SLEEP.FUCK.
      • Did a little shopping yesterday. A little, ONE FUC...
      • I MISS THE GREAT PEOPLE IN SINGAPORE ALREADY ):
      • 'm pretty pissed now and 've got no fucking idea w...
      • I hope i'd be able to sleep later because apparent...
      • Forget it.'m stuck at this fucking page for around...
      • I SHOULD SERIOUSLY STOP BEING LAZY AND DO SOMETHIN...
      • Okay man. I think my hair is tooooooooooo pinkish....
      • I got 18 balloons in both black and red.A birthday...
      • CHALET!
      • Last night, Zouk for ladies night.April's fool tod...
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)